How to find the right method for olive oil
Olive oil has its excellent natural health benefits, beauty benefits and ideal culinary uses.
The natural fruit oil juice that can be extracted through the physical cold pressing process is the only woody vegetable oil in the world for human consumption in the form of natural state.
In real life, many people use olive oil for beauty.
How is olive oil beautiful?
1. After washing your face, use “olive oil + salt” to gently massage your face repeatedly to scrub and moisturize.
Then use a steamer or hot towel to cover the face to remove the dirt that is not visible to the naked eye in the pores, and increase the skin’s gloss and elasticity.
Or put a quarter cup of olive oil in the oven, heat it up, and take it out. After the temperature is moderate, apply it evenly on the face, which can effectively condition dry and sensitive skin.
2. After applying the face, first wash the oil stains with warm water, gently wipe off the water with a dry towel, and then dipped the olive oil with cotton, and wipe it over the face. After 10?
After 15 minutes, cover your face with a hot towel, and finally wipe it gently with a dry towel.
3. Put 50 ml of milk, add 4-5 drops of virgin olive oil, mix the surface with flour and mix well. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it with water for long-term use.
4. Break up one egg, add half a lemon juice and a little bit of coarse salt, stir well, and then add virgin olive oil to the egg juice slowly to mix the two.
Masks can be stored in the refrigerator on weekdays, and once or twice a week, it can even prevent wrinkles and promote smooth and delicate skin.
5. It is a mask made with a spoonful of sugar and virgin olive oil. It is used three times a week to shrink pores and whiten the skin.
6. Beautiful hands: There are only a few sebaceous glands on the back of our hands, and they are often exposed daily. Therefore, we need to replenish water and oil frequently, otherwise, the skin is likely to become dry.
Whether in summer or winter, it is recommended that you bring a bottle of virgin olive oil with you and moisturize it when you wash your hands or feel dry to keep your hands tender.
Give your hands a special treatment once a week, massage them with a small amount of scrub for 10-15 minutes, remove the dead skin on the hands, and soak them in warm virgin olive oil for 5 minutes.
7, lip care: when the weather suddenly becomes cold, cold or gastrointestinal tract, people often have peeling and chapped lips. At this time, as long as you apply a small amount of olive oil, you can make your lips smooth again after two or three days. Usage:Cover your lips with a hot towel before going to bed at night, and then cover your lips with a cotton pad and olive oil.
This is especially needed for those who apply lipstick every day to maintain their lips.
Many women now use olive oil to replace lip gloss, giving lips a natural luster.
8. Skin care: The skin is relatively dry in autumn and winter, especially the hand joints, foot joints and buttocks are prone to dryness and wrinkles. Olive oil has a moisturizing and maintenance effect, which can restore the skin’s natural elasticity.
It can be wiped three times a week when it is usually dry, and it can be wiped daily on particularly dry days.
9, hair care: general hair care is very simple, just drop three or four drops of olive oil on the comb before combing, and it will not make the hair greasy.
In addition, after shampooing, dry your hair like a conditioner, then evenly apply olive oil to the hair, and then wrap the hair with a hot towel for 10 minutes to make the hair shiny and supple.
Or add a few drops of olive oil to the conditioner to deepen the hair. When soaking in the bathtub, smooth the conditioner into the hair and then leave it alone.The vapor will help the conditioner penetrate.
10, makeup and remover: usage: apply makeup, drip 1 in basic cosmetics?
2 drops of olive oil, apply evenly to the face after rubbing, and the skin will become bright and transparent immediately; makeup remover, put two drops of olive oil on a cotton pad to remove makeup, it can remove stubborn makeup, including water-resistant cosmetics.
11, remove stretch marks: rub a spoonful of olive oil on the stretch marks, gently massage, long-term adherence, you can remove stretch marks, or make it lighter.
12, anti-eye wrinkles: Usage: Eye corner lines, to deal with annoying fine lines, crow’s feet or fine lines on the eyes, you can use two drops of olive oil and aloe vera gel to mix and apply to the fine lines. Once applied, it absorbs, I can’t see the texture immediately (you can directly put on makeup without washing it out when you go out).
13, bathing: bathing with olive oil?
But the big beauty Sophia?
This is how Roland keeps skin moisturized and elastic.
But do n’t waste it when we use it. Just soak the olive oil with cotton, apply it evenly on the whole body, wrap it in a hot towel for 10 minutes, and wash it with warm water.
14, Run: After taking a bath, add some olive oil in a glass of water and mix well. Drain it on every part of the body and massage appropriately to make the skin smoother.
15. High-purity cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil can be directly supplemented, which helps to promote the metabolism and excretion of the body. The vitamin E contained in olive oil is easily absorbed by the skin, thus maintaining the physical beauty of women.
It can even help digestion and prevent constipation, so weight loss is significant.
Remember to drink two spoonfuls of olive oil on an empty stomach before breakfast every day.
16, sun protection: olive oil makes ultraviolet light easily absorbed, will not cause skin burns.
So in the sun but not very strong, you can apply olive oil to protect the sun.
17, decontamination: olive oil can also be used as a decontamination cleanser, especially suitable for use in the ears, navel and other places.
It is usually a good cleansing oil that thoroughly cleanses the skin and prevents cosmetics from remaining in the pores, causing a small amount.
18. Foot protection: The so-called “secret recipe” for professional model’s foot protection: apply a 2: 1 ratio of sea salt and olive oil to the film on the feet, fully massage the feet, and then dry with a towel;Foot massage.
Add a few drops of olive oil to the vaseline and mix it to massage your feet.
For foot cocoons and foot cocoons, in addition to soft and low-heeled shoes, it is also important to use nourishing oil to moisturize the soles. Choose virgin olive oil to apply to the soles of your feet at night, wear cotton socks, and let the heat helpThe pores are opened, the oil is absorbed and the skin of the feet becomes soft and smooth. After getting up the next day, rub the cocoon part with pumice stones, and finally wash with warm water.
Care once a week can polish the obvious results.
19. Nail art.
Soak your nails in olive oil and massage for 5 minutes.
Taking a few tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil is effective for hangover.
Tips: There is a difference between beauty olive oil and edible olive oil. Be sure to make clear before buying. It is more cost-effective than buying.